Tuesday, August 28, 2012

We are back!!!!

Hello Everyone, and Welcome to Merick's Corner... Well I am sure you have notice that we have been gone for awhile.... but we are back for sure... Better Bigger than ever.... While we were away I lost my belove Grandma Doris Cook-Robinson (1920-2012)

 and I was in the hospital with a clot in my leg... But while my clot is getting better and my grandma is not here anymore.. we are moving on celebrating life journeys..... and the Journey continues here at Merick's Corner... So will be traveling.....showing you pictures on all our ventures around the world... cooking in the kitchen.. and bring you some live radio drama from merick's corner.....so tell your neighbors to hurry up and come on over to Merick's Corner because he is back in town,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment