Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Barcelona, Spain & Bordeaux, France best fotos

Hello and wecome back to another edition of Merick's Corner, Today on the corner I'm intoducing you to some of the best Picture's from my vocation in Barcelona, Spain and Bordeaux, France: http://www.bordeaux.fr/ and http://www.bcn.cat/





These are some of my friends who met me along the way: ron, kathy, jean-louis, peyo, unai, sebastian, dean & troy and the people of Barcelona and Bordeaux, many thanks for showing me your corner's and a wonderful good time...

In the foto's below:
Kathy...Ron ...Jean-Louis & Peyo




Kathy & Peyo infront of Barcelona Cathedral



Sangrada Familia Cathedral started in 1882 and will be finish in 2026. The project started by Antoni Guadi.. One of spain's most visited landmark... "This cathedral it leaves you in a huh huh moment.. it's beauty... its weirdness.... it simply leave me speechless...everytime i see it, and you do asked yourself how the hell they do that...and what was guadi thinking when he design.... if you are ever in Barcelona... its definately worth the trip to the top"













The Guadi Park or Parc guell











The windows of sangrada familia










A view of northern spain from the train back to barcelona...



















Sunset in Bordeaux, France










"the vineyards"


Some wonderful images from Bordeaux through my eyes









































Some of my best pictures from Barcelona (BCN)





"there is nothing like sitting on the corner in BCN and watching the sunset"






"isnt this romantic.....walking & gazing through the sunset in bcn"










A small market in bcn




Talk about creative art... "the bathroom on the beach"




The beaches of Barcelona is some of the world's most beautiful.... "do you know that allot of people in bcn hang out on the beach... its there corner... in our terms thats where they chill at, they just sit their and converse....wine glass in one hand and the bottle in the other... this is how they celebrate relaxation on their corner in bcn"



"Other images walking through BCN"






So I hope you enjoy looking at the fotos... some great incredible pictures from Barcelona and Bordeaux...Both places are very different but incredible.. Barcelona is like my second city and everytime I go there... there is always something new to discover...I love everything about Barcelona... I was first introduce to BCN by an ex-partner of mine and ever since I have fallen in love with Barcelona...the people... the culture,, the food... the beaches... there is always someting going on in bcn...Thanks to my friend Jean-Louis for giving me a tour of his wonderful home country of France and his beloveth vineyard city of Bordeaux.... vineyards.. castle's....wine..perfume...flowers...beauty and mystic greets me and all who visit the corner's of Bordeaux... The visit to the caves of the first humans that crosses from Africa into Europe and then France was incrrdile... these cave's 33,000 years before christ... definately is a must see in Bordeaux... The place de Borce is definately worth the visit if you are ever in Bordeaux...a city that is greatly influence by the Romans which is still evident.... Barcelona and Bordeaux is definately worth checking out if you are in Europe or considering a vocation or a honeymoon...

Well ladies and gentleman.. i am back on my corner again in nyc.. and there is allot of things happening here so i cant waite to bring it all to you... Halloween is coming up and everyone is deck out on the corner... So I am going around the hood and i am going to see who have the best house decoration on the corner..and you know whats cool.. you get to vote on who's house is cool...or not.. So I am back on the corner and kicking...So dont be afraid to follow the blog or leave a comment and tell me what would you like to see on the corner or better yet shoot me and email and tell me whats going on in your corner... so until we meet again....walk good and talk good...

Merick




























































No comments:

Post a Comment