Saturday, August 22, 2009

runnin' up and down on the Corner

My Family on the JA. Corner








Hello everyone and welcome back to my corner... I'm back from jamaica for a week before i have to return for the funeral of my grand-pa. My visit to Jamaica was very hectic... lots of running around and preparing for a funeral is not an easy task but some how i have been doing it day by day...I have to come back to nyc while i waite for the government of jamaica to conduct an autopsy... The date schedule for that will be on September 1st, after which we will be given his body... I did not know living in the usa for so many years that they take so long to bury someone in my country...something i will be speaking more about on the Corner...


this is the start of the grave in which my granpa will rest in... on the top of Robinson Hill... Here is the funeral arrangements for my granpa Matthew Robinson (1916-2009)
SERVICE OF THANKSGIVING
For the life of the man that was and is...
MATTHEW ROBINSON (UNCLE). sunrise: sept. 16, 1916- sunset: aug 13, 2009 at the Chantilly New Testament Church of God in Manchester, Jamaica on
Saturday, September 5th, 2009 at 2:00pm Interment in the Robinson Family Plot on Robinson Hill, Mizpah, Manchester, Jamaica.
Arrangements for the funeral is done by House of Wills Funeral Home Limited in Forth Pass, Manchester Jamaica. Contact Lesa at (876)-986-4981 ...if you have any questions about the funeral... and dont afraid to contact me on the Corner...
here is some pictures of me and some of my family and how we rock the Corner in JA.


Thank you all for your love and support to me and my family during this time of beareavement... I hope to see you all soon on the corner... and dont forget to sign up and follow what goes up and what goes down on the Corner...walk good... and talk good.... see you all soon...
















No comments:

Post a Comment